Flights to Wuhan from Tianjin with Tianjin Airlines
✈ Tianjin to Wuhan | TSN to WUH
Tianjin Airlines domestic flight TSN - WUH
Wuhan Tianhe Airport serves Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province in China and was opened in 1995. Wuhan Tianhe is located in Wuhan's suburban Huangpi District, which is located around 26 kilometres to the north of Wuhan City center. Wuhan Tianhe Airport is the focus city for Air China, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines. The airport has flights to international destinations such as Bangkok, Moscow, Osaka, Paris, Seoul and Singapore.
Other airlines which operate to and from Wuhan Tianhe Airport include AirAsia, Air China, Air France, All Nippon Airways, Chengdu Airlines, Beijing Capital Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Chongqing Airlines, Dragonair, Jetstar Airways, Jetstar Pacific Airlines, Joy Air, Juneyao Airlines and many others.
Tianjin Airlines operate daily flights between Tianjin and Wuhan. The flight between TSN and WUH takes 1 hr and 55 minutes and the flight number is GS 6509 between TSN and WUH and GS 6510 between WUH and TSN.
Flights from Tianjin to Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
✈ Wuhan Tianhe International Airport is the main airport serving Wuhan, the capital of the Hubei province.
Wuhan Tianhe International Airport's main terminal is terminal 2, which handles only domestic airlines. The airport has one runaway and in 2015 handled nearly 18.9m passengers.
Travelling from and to Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
◦ Good transport links with airport bus services linking Wuhan Tianhe Airport and several bus stops in Hankou. Wuhan Metro also operates to Tianhe Aiport as well. The Wuhan-Xiaogan Intercity Railway will serve Wuhan Tianhe Airport.
◦ Flights from Tianjin to Wuhan are approximately 1 hour and 55 minutes.
◦ Tianjin Airlines operate a direct service from Tianjin to Wuhan.
◦ Top airlines that fly from Wuhan Airport include AirAsia, Air China, Air France, Beijing Capital Airlines, Chengdu Airlines, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Chongqing Airlines, Dragonair, Joy Air, Juneyao Airlines, Spring Airlines, Silk Air and many others.
◦ Cheap Flights with a greater range of airlines & routings to best suit your travel needs through Alternative Airlines.
Wuhan is the capital city of Hubei province in central China and is situated on the Jianghan Plain which the Hanjiang and Yangtze River join. Wuhan is a city with both an ancient history and a thriving present. Historic relics excavated from ancient tombs tell the city's long history dating back 3,500 years. Wuhan is the place to find both history and natural wonders. Hubei Provincial Museum and Yellow Crane Tower are two places to appreciate ancient Chinese history and culture. Two famous places for local snacks are Ji Qing Jie night street and Hu Bu Xiang breakfast street.