Flights to Hangzhou from London with Tianjin Airlines
✈ London Gatwick | LGW to Hangzhou
Tianjin Airlines New Long Haul Flight LGW - HGH
Gatwick Airport is 2.7 nautical miles north of the centre of Crawley West Sussex, and 29.5 miles south of Central London. Also known as London Gatwick, it is London's second-largest international airport and the second-busiest in the United Kingdom. Gatwick is Europe's leading airport for point-to-point flights and has the world's busiest single-use runway, with a maximum of 55 aircraft movements per hour. Its two terminals (North and South) cover an area of 98,000. From 25th June Tianjin Airlines will now operate flights from London Gatwick to Hangzhou.
Flight frequency for the particular service of Tianjin Airlines will be twice a week, with flights every Wednesday and Saturday leaving Gatwick Airport at 22:25 arrives in Hangzhou at 10:10 next day. Passengers will join the Tianjin Airlines GS 7853 flight from Tianjin to Hangzhou on the following day. Passengers arrive in Hangzhou at 10:10 after a 2 hr 15 flight.
Flights from London to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
✈ Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the principal airport serving Hangzhou, which is the capital of Zhejiang Province, China.
Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport has two runaways which is capable of handling the Airbus A380. Hangzhou Airport has two runaways and handled 28.3 million passengers in 2015. Hangzhou Airport is a hub airport for Loong Air and Xiamen Airlines. Loong Airlines has its headquarters in the Loong Air Office Building on the airport property.
Travelling from and to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
◦ Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the principal airport serving Hangzhou. Hangzhou International Airport is located on the southern shoare of Qiantang River in Xiaoshan District and is located in 27 km of Hangzhou.
◦ Good transport links with airport bus services linking the airport to points through Zhejiang and cities in Jiangsu. Bus services to/from downtown Hangzhou originate/terminate at the Ticketing Office on Tiyuchang Road with intermediate stops in between.
◦ Flights from London Gatwick to Hangzhou take approximately 28 hours with a stop in Tianjin.
◦ Tianjin Airlines stop in Tianjin on way to Hangzhou.
◦ Top airlines that fly from Hangzhou Airport include Air China, China Southern Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Dragonair, EVA Air, AirAsia, Hainan Airlines, Hebei Airlines, Kunming Airlines, Mandarin Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines and many others.
◦ Cheap Flights with a greater range of airlines & routings to best suit your travel needs through Alternative Airlines.