Flights to Tianjin from London
Flights to Tianjin from London with Tianjin Airlines
✈ London Gatwick |LGW to Tianjin TSN
Tianjin Airlines New Long Haul Flight LGW - TSN
Promotional return fares between London Gatwick to Tianjin from £342*. Fares are available on flights on 25 and 29 June.
Flights from 2 July onwards, flights from London to Tianjin are £510 per person. Please call 01293 660556 to book via our reservations team.
Tianjin Airlines operate flights every Wednesday and Saturday on a A330-200 aircraft.
Comfortable seating in Economy Class
In Flight Entertainment & Meals
Luxury Service in Business Class
Tianjin Airlines Flight LGW-TSN
Gatwick Airport is 2.7 nautical miles north of the centre of Crawley West Sussex, and 29.5 miles south of Central London. Also known as London Gatwick, it is London's second-largest international airport and the second-busiest in the United Kingdom. Gatwick is Europe's leading airport for point-to-point flights and has the world's busiest single-use runway, with a maximum of 55 aircraft movements per hour. Its two terminals (North and South) cover an area of 98,000. Airlines that fly from and London Gatwick Airport include Virgin, British Airways, Emirates, Aegean and now in 25th June Tianjin Airlines will launch flights from Tianjin via Chongqing to London Gatwick.
Flight Frequency for the particular service of Tianjin Airlines will be twice a week, with flights every Wednesday and Saturday at 09:05, arriving at London Gatwick Airport at 20:25. The return flight will leave the UK capital at 22:25 on the same days of the week, arriving back in Tianjin at 22:15 the next day.
Tianjin Airlines New Long Haul Flight TSN-LGW
Flights from London to Tianjin
✈Tianjin Binhai International |TSN
Tianjin Binhai International Airport is the hub airport for Tianjin Airlines located in Tianjin. Other airlines which use Tianjin Binhai International Airport include Air China, Air Macau, Asiana Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Xiamen Airlines and Shenzhen Airlines.
Travelling from and to Tianjin Binhai International Airport
◦ Tianjin is located 8 miles from Tianjin Airport in China. Currently Tianjin Binhai International is served from 36 Airlines with domestic and international services. Tianjin Binhai International Airport has two runaways and in August 2014, Terminal 2 was finished which is connected to subway line number 2, meaning that passengers can get to the terminal straight from Tianjin Railway Station.
◦ Good Transport Links
◦ Flights from Tianjin to London Gatwick take approximately 17 hours
◦ Tianjin Airlines stop in Chongqing (重庆)
◦ Top Airlines that fly to and from Tianjin Binhai International Airport include Air China, Air Macau, Asiana Airlines, Chengdu Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Shandong Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Spring Airlines, Scoot, Okay Airways, Loong Air, Japan Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines, Fuzhou Airlines and many others.
◦ Cheap flights with a greater range of airlines & routings to best suit your travel needs through Alternative Airlines
Tianjin is one of the four municipalities in China. Tianjin faces the Bohai Sea and was at one time the imperial port. The city was once shared by nine countries: Italy, Germany, France, Russia, Great Britain, Austria, Japan and Belgium. From June 8th 2015, citizens of 51 countries and regions including USA, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, and Netherlands are granted a visa-free stay of up to 72 hours when taking an international transfer via Binhai Airport.
Blessed with variety of attractions, Tianjin is a good place to explore. The top ten attractions are Jinmen Shijing, are Gu Wenhua Jie, Dagu Emplacement, Huangyaguan Great Wall, Dule Temple, Haihe River, Water Park, Panshan Mountain, Hotel Street and Food Street, TV & Radio Tower and Zhonghuan Cailian. There are also many natural scenes of beauty as well as great historical events.
About Tianjin Airlines
Tianjin Airlines is the expanding regional airline of China with domestic, seasonal and charter flights from Tianjin Binhai International Airport. The airline commenced operations in 2004 merged with Hainan Airlines, China Xinhua Airlines, Chang An Airlines and Shanxi Airlines and it was China’s largest regional airline. In 2016, Tianjin Airlines serves 104 destinations including Shanghai, Xian, Dalian, Haikou, Shenyang and Hangzhou. For its long-haul expansion, Tianjin Airlines will launch flights from Tianjin via Chongqing to London Gatwick in 25th June.