Flights to Xian from London
Flights to Xi'an from London with Tianjin Airlines
✈ London Gatwick | LGW to Xi'an
Tianjin Airlines New Long Haul Flight LGW - XIY
Gatwick Airport is 2.7 nautical miles north of the centre of Crawley West Sussex, and 29.5 miles south of Central London. Also known as London Gatwick, it is London's second-largest international airport and the second-busiest in the United Kingdom. Gatwick is Europe's leading airport for point-to-point flights and has the world's busiest single-use runway, with a maximum of 55 aircraft movements per hour. Its two terminals (North and South) cover an area of 98,000. From 25th June Tianjin Airlines will now operate flights from London Gatwick to Xi'an.
Flight frequency for the particular service of Tianjin Airlines will be twice a week, with flights every Wednesday and Saturday leaving Gatwick Airport at 22:25 arrives in Chongqing at 16:55 next day. Passengers will join the Hainan Airlines flight HU 6062 from Chongqing to Xi'an leaving at 23:20 arriving in Xi'an at 00:50 next day. Hainan Airlines are the parent company of Tianjin Airlines.
Flights from London to Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
✈Xi'an Xianyang Internaitonal Airport is the main airport serving Xi'an, which is the capital of China's Shaanxi province, as well as the whole of Guanzhong province. Xi'an airport is the hub for Joy Air and a focus city for Hainan Airlines.
Xi'an Xianyang International Airport opened a second runway and Terminal 3 in May 2012 increasing the capacity of the airport to more than 33 million passengers every year. Terminal 3 can handled 22 million passengers by itself and China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines and Shanghai Airline have moved into the new terminal.
Travelling from and to Xi'an Xianyang Internaitonal Airport
◦ Xi'an Xianyang is located 8 miles from 41 kilometres northwest of Xi'an city centre and 13 kilometres of the centre of Xianyang. Xi'an Xianyang International Airport operates as the hub airport for Air Chang'an, China Eastern Airlines, Joy Air, Tianjin Airlines, Hainan Airlines and Shenzhen Airlines.
◦ Good Transport Links
◦ Flights from London Gatwick to Xi'an take approximately 19 hours with a stop in Chongqing
◦ Tianjin Airlines stop in Tianjin
◦ Top Airlines serve the particular route from London to Xi'an including Air China, China Southern, Air France, KLM.
◦ Cheap Flights with a greater range of airlines & routings to best suit your travel needs through Alternative Airlines.